Friday Ellie and I met our Friends Kristi and Adi at the Energy Solutions Arena for the Princesses on Ice. Ellie felt like a real princess with her hoop dress and fancy hair-do. It was such a cute show. At the beginning they asked all the Princesses out in the audience to stand up and wave to everyone, so of course Ellie did. Her favorite right now is the Little Mermaid, so when she came on the ice she was extra excited. Two of the Princes fell on their flips and Ellie just started laughing at them. She is so funny. She enjoyed this show much more than last years.
I bought Ellie a Tinkerbell barbie, since we were on a date and she has been playing with it non-stop. After the show we walked over to the Gateway for dinner and the girls just flew around with their barbies while Kristi and I caught up on each others lives. We decided last year that this will be our annual tradition with each other. Meet up and go to whichever Disney on ice they are doing. It is especially do-able with the 50% coupons in the happenings book. 
4 comments:
Okay, you have officially been having way too much fun lately. My niece went to that as well and LOVED IT. The girls look so cute in their princess costumes.
Thanks for going with us, it was way fun, and I can't wait till the next one!!
Oh, the joys of having a little girl. I know NOTHING of Princesses!
how fun, but it will aways be the Delta center to me, that name sucks.
Post a Comment