Monday, March 17, 2008

Sea World Day 4

By our final day the sun was really affecting me. I broke down and bought a hat and bathed myself in sun screen and re-applied about 4 times during the day. Mom and I alternated with a wheel chair. She has two metal knees.
Waiting for the Shamu show to start.
What an amazing show this was. March is an extremely emotion month for me and I almost started crying during this show...it must have been a mix of the music, shamu and maybe too much cotton candy and Mt. dew.
This was my favorite show. The sea lions were so funny! We watched this show twice. They asked Carson to be a part of it, but he wouldn't do it.
Our little penguins were so excited to see the penguins exhibit, but once they walked in and smelled them they wanted to leave.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, I am so jealous right now! It looks like your trip was a blast. I am craving a vacation now.

Kristi said...

Oh LEgo land looks so cool!! What a fun family vacation!! I need one!!

sweet pickles said...

Looks like a great vacation! I love Sea World. We've never been to Lego Land, although I think it would be awesome! Somehow whenever we plan a trip to CA, Disney always wins all of our vacation time.