Friday, March 07, 2008

Discovery Gateway



Wednesday we spent the day at the Gateway and went and saw the Sesame Street Exhibit. The kids loved it. Ellie saw this mailbox and went over to open it and turned to me and said,"cheese!" I guess she wanted her picture taken.


Carson could've stayed here all day long. Here he is making me a hamburger at Mr. Hooper's Store.


The kids really liked this game. It is always on PBS with Guy Smiley as the host.


Thanks for letting us come Ashlin and Meagan. We had fun.
Thursday we met my old neighbor Brittany for lunch. She use to live across the street from us. For those of you who remember here, just an update, she remarried and they adopted Chloe who is 4 months old. If you know Brittany you know she is as white and blonde as can be. She says she gets some strange looks while grocery shopping with Chloe. Carson and Ellie loved having lunch with them. Ellie loved that the baby kept holding her hand.











11 comments:

Tara G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara G. said...

Looks like you guys are feeling better...finally! Maybe when M and I come back to visit (spring or summer) we can go to that place. It looks like fun. Cute little baby! How exciting that her adoption went through.
T

Guinevere said...

What a fun day. Your kiddos looks like they're having fun. Darling baby too.

Jylaire said...

I love the Children's Museum! We haven't been since they added the Sesame Street stuff. My kids would freak! Super cute pics of the kids!

Kristi said...

Oh I so need to take my kids there! Looks liek fun! Are we still on for Disney Princesses this week? Call or email me!!!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Paige LOVES that place, we haven't been since they added the Sesame Street stuff. We will have to go check it out!

Miles and Bex said...

Fun times! I can not wait to go when we come. My kids will love it.

Staci said...

I am so glad that you have kept in contact with Britney. I was just thinking about her the other day and wondering how she is doing. I remember you said she got remarried and so happy to see that she has a baby too. So fun.

Joey and Nettifer said...

love that place! Good times with old friends!

just andrea said...

hey missy! I've just been "blurking" and came across your blog!! Love it! you are hilarious and totally crack me up...too bad I don't have Ellie in my class, I did try to steal her away but they caught me a couple of weeks later!! talk to you soon!

Heather Jones said...

LOve discovery gateway WE need to get a family pass so we can go more often the kids love it. I heard the tree house place in Ogden is alot the same and only three dallors!!! we should go.