Monday, March 17, 2008

Our San Diego Trip

We finally got our computer back! What did people do before the invented computers? Play with their kids I guess. We left for San Diego last Friday, the 7th. We didn't get in until late, so our fun really started on Saturday. We spent the day at Sea World and watched so many cute shows. The kids loved the "Pets Rule" show, I think my favorite was the Sea Lion show. My lupus didn't handle the sun too well. Sunday we were planning on spending the day at the beach, but I couldn't get out of bed, so everyone else went and I stayed back to recoop.
Carson loved running out in the ocean and then loved having the waves chase him back in.
Look at those long legs! Where does she get those?
Papa buried Ellie in the sand. I can't believe how much my kids love the beach. I couldn't stand it when I was younger.
One of the many faces of Ellie...she didn't like the star fish at Sea World.
Me, Carson, Papa, Grandma, and Ellie waiting for the Dolphin Show.
Grandma and Ellie...dig the shades! Carson asked my mom where she got her glasses and my mom said the dollar store. Carson then asked her why she bought them...He thought they were pretty ugly.
Daddy and Ellie
I love the dolphins!


4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

What an awesome trip you guys had! Fun times! Don't you love how much kids just love the ocean and the funny thing is it is for free! love it! Glad you guys had a good time!

MiNdY said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Looking at your pictures Im getting even MORE anxious for warmer weather and the sun (If that is possible)!
I love allthe pictures! Lucky! :)

MiNdY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barker Family said...

Hey missy

I didn't know that you have lupus??When did you find out?