Alright, we went to visit my parents today and my dad said that he got another shipment of stuff for me to sale. I thought, oh goody another box of crap! I was so excited to see that he had scrapbook stuff. I told him that my friend Jylaire bought a goody bag of stuff from a lady that was moving for really cheap and that I would try to do it for him. So, if you want to look, the link is below.
http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85700
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Dad's latest find
Posted by Missy at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! Just checking in to say hello. Nice pic at the aquarium of my belly-exposing daughter! Are you guys getting any better? We have it too. We're heading out for GA on Monday, but we should get together when we get back!
Do you still have any left? I would love to buy some! Let me know what you have. Thanks Joann
Taylorspencer_@msn.com
your back ground is so cute i love it! melynda
Are you still feeling sickly???
Post a Comment