Friday, February 22, 2008

When will this Nightmare end?

Allen went back to work on Wednesday and the kids both still have this horrible cough and snotty noses. I decided to clean out our medicine cabinet today and we have tried to fight this bug with all of the above pills and syrups. NOTHING WORKS! I am starting to think that the Doctors and the Drug Company have some sort of conspiracy going on against the public. I am so ready for the kids to go back to school and it kills me to see them just laying around with absolutely no energy to do anything.

14 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh you poor thing, I hope they get better soon!!

MiNdY said...

..checking in on you guys AGAIN!
That picture looks like death sitting on the counter. Im sorry you all have been sick, its definately making it rounds! I hate january and february!
Also love your posts.. you guys look so great in the photoshoot post!

Miles and Bex said...

I hope you get better soon! I hate when everyone is sick! I hate it even more when my kids are sick and have energy.

Kim said...

I'm feeling the same way... "Will it ever end!" We've been sick here as well! I feel for you; it is the worst. It seems like we've just gone from one sickness to another for the last two month!
Hope you all feel better soon.

Jylaire said...

Isn't sick season almost over? I'm done with snotty noses, fevers, and grumpy kids! I hope you guys get better soon!

skousenscrolls said...

I feel for you. In January we had 6 doctors appts. in one week for our fam! Not fun.

Joey and Nettifer said...

I can't believe all those drugs! I Hope the kids are feeling better! I think my family is coming down with a cold now - shoot!

Sharon said...

I'm sorry Missy! This is such a hard time of the year!

sweet pickles said...

Sorry you've tried all that stuff and nothing has worked, but at least you are keeping all those companies in business. Good for the economy, you know.

Bellblogging said...

Yuck! Hate colds, cranky kids, fevers and medicine. Ready for summer!

Ute Family said...

I can't wait for winter to be over. EVERYONE is sick and I am soooo sick of being stuck in the house.

I am ready for a neighborhood bbq!!!

nathansara said...

That is why I hate winter... germs and sickness. Hope everyone gets better soon. Take care.

MiNdY said...

OF COURSE! As will I add you! So I dont have to go through everyone elses to get to you!

Amy said...

I'm soooo sorry you all are sick! That is the worst. I can't wait until summer!