Friday, February 22, 2008

for my dad

My dad got a ton of baby stuff from Harmon's and he wants me to try and sell it online somehow...maybe KSL. Before I do it I wanted to offer it to my friends and family. He says that he has a bunch of different colors, so if you want any let me know.

$.50 for sippy cups

$0.75 for this amazing 4 piece set which includes a suction bowl, sippy cup, spoon and fork.

and a whopping quarter for bibs.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I actually have sippy cups on my shopping list! I'll give you a call.

Tara G. said...

Ohh ohh ohh!! I need more of those bibs! They are my favorite ones, he brought me some on their last trip out. Tell dad I will buy them from him and pay for the shipping!!! Or I can just give him a call. Love you. Hope you guys start feeling better before your big CA trip.