Our Beloved Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley was layed to rest today. The last two days the public was invited to pay there respects at the Conference Center in Downtown Salt Lake. The kids and I went to our dentist on Thursday and we drove past the Conference center on the way there and back. People were everywhere. President Hinckley had a great love for the members of the Church and everytime I see a picture of him and his sweet wife it brings tears to my eyes. He loved her so much and you can see that in everything he did that involved her. They must be having a beautiful reunion together for today and the eternities. I never met President Hinckley, but I knew how much he loved us and I appreciate all that he did for our church.
Saturday, February 02, 2008
We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet
Posted by Missy at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks Missy that was great! You made me cry! I may have to try to get that on my blog so that more people can see what an amazing mad he is!
it didn't hit me that he died until the press conference on monday where pres. monson was called to be our next prophet. then i lost it. what a wonderful tribute. thanks missy.
That was really sweet, thanks. I tagged you...see my blog.
Post a Comment