Sunday, February 10, 2008

Living Planet Aquarium and my Photo Shoot

This past week we went with my friend Heather from Jetblue to the aquarium. We were in training together and use to carpool to work, so we got to know each other pretty well. When I was still working we use to alternate watching each others kids.
This is a very glamorous shot of her daughter Ruby...It was the best I could do.
This Picture with Ellie kills me. She was not happy about being forced to take a picture.
This was before church last week and the kids did an excellent job of taking our pictures.

15 comments:

ishybeanie said...

what a good looking couple, I can't believe how long Ellie's hair is and how blond it looks, I wouldn't have even reconized her if you hadn't said it was her.

Tara G. said...

Your hair looks lighter. Did you get it done? I like it! Ellie is hilarious! T

Kristi said...

Oh that is a classic picture of Ellie, too funny!! The kids did a great job of you and Allen!

skousenscrolls said...

You guys are so cute.

Nora Mair said...

So BEAUTIFUL. The girls anyway. Yea you're cute too Al. We missed you at dinner tonight. Hope your neck feels better.

Kim said...

Looks like the kids had fun at the aquarium. I love the picture of Ellie, and the one of you and Al is a good shot too. I agree that the kids did an excellent job.

Veronica said...

Ellie's attitude cracks me up! She gave such a sweet talk in primary today!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Ellie makes me laugh! Her hair is getting so long!

Erin said...

Missy you look great! I love the highlights. We missed you the other night. What happened?

Anonymous said...

That aquarium looks fun. Cute kids!

Staci said...

okay i love your hair! and ellie's is getting so long...and is that blonde i saw? i have to check again. too cute.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Cute, cute, cute!! You guys look great! I especially love the look from Ellie!

Ute Family said...

I caught a glance of you last week at church and I wanted to tell you that you are looking so good...so happy and beautiful.

Miles and Bex said...

Ditto on the hair. I love it. The picture of you and Alan is cute! Megs gave me the mouse pad over Christmas, I forgot to thank you for it! We will have to do another competition.

trina said...

Wow! When did Ellie's hair get so long? I didn't think it had been that long since I saw you!