Ellie and I went to pick up Carson from Kindergarten today and he came running out with a big smile on his face. He jumped in the car and said,"mom, I was really nice to teacher today and she let me have a coin and I got a prize out of the crane for Ellie!" (Grandma Christy bought Carson a little crane toy for his birthday and he took it to school for his show and tell on his birthday and Carson's teacher thought it was cool and went out and bought one for the classroom). He had pulled out a purple bracelet for Ellie. Right after school we went and ran a few errands and on the way home Ellie was having a temper tantrum and ended up breaking her bracelet. Ellie blamed it on both me and Carson, even though we were no where near the bracelet. I kept waiting for Carson to say something mean back to her, but when she stopped screaming Carson leaned over to her and said,"it's all my fault Ellie. I am sorry, I should've picked the bubbles for you instead." I just about lost it right there on 2600 South. It's the moments like that that make me realize I made the right choice by choosing to stay home with my brats...I mean kids. The last couple of days have been wonderful with them. I have been a better mom and I feel like I have had a little more energy than normal so I can play with them more and do more things around the house.
Monday was the first perfect day I have had in a long time. I got all my laundry done, meals made, and I didn't have to take my usual afternoon nap. Allen came home around 5:00 p.m. and I couldn't believe that I was still going strong! My joints didn't give me any trouble the entire day! I hope there are more days like that ahead for us. I know, that seems like a normal day for most of you, but I really struggle some days, so it is wonderful to me.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
My Thoughtful Carson
Posted by Missy at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
What a little sweetheart Carson is! I love hearing cute stories like that. I hope Bryson grows up to be as sweet as Carson is. :)
I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful day on Monday and that you are feeling a lot more energized. You certainly deserve it!
That is awsome. I'm so glad to hear it. And look at you...posting a ton more already!!
you know you have done a job well when the product turns out good. What a thoughtful little man.
What a sweet boy, how do you get them to be like that? All I hear when Brayden is home is Adi screaming cause Brayden won't leave her alone!!
I am so glad you had a good day and are having more energy. I hoep you have many more.
Ps. what day did you want to go to disney on ice?
Beyond his years. Way to go Carson!
Wow...if he always stays that sweet you are going to have the girls knocking down your door. {if you don't already}. What a sweetie!
oh and my blog addy is:
brianandheidihaas.blogspot.com
You are such a great mom!! I'm glad that you have more energy, can you send some of it my way?
What a sweet thing Carson did! What good kids. Got to love girls and all the drama!
Way to go Carson! He will make a great boyfriend for Taegs. I am sad that you quite jet blue, but it is good because you need to take care of yourself. Looks like you might just be driving to Alaska. We will buy you a dvd player for the car!
hey missy! it's nakoa! mariah gave me the link to tara's blog then i found you on hers. . .
so cute! your fam is so adorable! I'm just starting this whole blog thing. . www.3indiansand1cowboy.blogspot.com
love ya!
Yea Missy, I hope your energy continues! I hope the wii works out, we play it all the time!
It was good to talk to you the other day, even though I can be long winded at times... Glad you're doing well. I'm still planning on Wednesday; we'll be in touch.
he is sweet! i love those little moments when they are so kind and loving.
so happy that you had a great day.
I love it when the kids are nice and think of eachother what a cute little boy!! I am glad you are having goood days!! It makes it even better that you quite right!!
ok changed the url to my page. . sorry. .
www.cowboyandindians.blogspot.com
talk to you soon!
nakoa
hey i can't keep up with your blog...it always has a different background! You also always have such cute stories of your kids! i miss carson in my class talking about aliens and all!!!
Cherish the good days you have! I know for me they are so fleeting lately. Carson is so sweet. I love it when they love each other.
Post a Comment