After a lot of thinking and praying I decided to put my work on the back burner for a while. I am still getting headaches and my doctor told me to eliminate some stress, so I quit last week. I have already felt a lot of stress leave. I am going to miss the benefits, but my health is definitely more important than free flights.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what a tough decision, im glad that you know that you come first.
I'll have to tell you my story next time we bump into each other about quitting jetblue!
I hope you start feeling better really soon!
Glad that some stress has lifted; it is so hard to admit we can't always do it all. I need to give you a call. (I think I will right now.)
Talk to you soon. :)
okay that is so weird because i was going to call you about buddy passes...but your health is REALLY more important to me too. i hope this solves some problems. i find that if i start getting headaches and then stay away from the tv and computer...they subside. hope this does.
Sorry about that. Free flights is a hard thing to give up, but hopefully this will help a lot.
I am playing catch up reading your blog! So sorry you had to quit your job. Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment