Monday, December 24, 2007

The Stand off

Saturday morning Ellie wanted a sugar cookie for breakfast. I told her no, but she took "the mommy stand" at me. This is the stance I take when I am not pleased with what the kids are doing. I only wish that Allen was home to take a picture of us, because I was doing it right back at her.

17 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Look at that face! Man she really wants a cookie!

ishybeanie said...

she really means business.

Ute Family said...

That is hilarious. It's funny the things kids do.

Ute Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staci said...

love it. she is so cute.

Kristi said...

Love it, that is hilarious!!

The Cary Family said...

It's taken me forever to find your blog - been busy! Happy Birthday yesterday!! Hope you had a great day!

sweet pickles said...

That is classic! Too funny.

Guinevere said...

I love that girl. She's going to do big things in this life! Happy New Year...cute lady!!

Anonymous said...

That could've been my daughter! I had to give it a double look. Gotta love our sassy little girls!

Heather Jones said...

That is way too cute!! So did she get her way or you!!! It sounds like you guys had a great holiday Don't you love the moments when the kids surprise you!! I love that carson gave the money!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I haven't checked out your blog in a long time. Looks like a fun Christmas and your kids are so cute and say the funniest things! It will be fun to keep up now!

MiNdY said...

Missy Lou!! I stumbled across your cute blog! Your little family is darling! Im glad to see you and Allen are doing so well! I had to say HeLLo! Your kids are so cute.. and I love how youre teaching her 'the stance' at such an early age! :)

Tricia L said...

haha! You're girl is so cute and funny!!

Jylaire said...

I'm way too familiar with that look! I tried to get a picture of London during a recent tantrum, but she stopped mid scream to pose and say "cheese!"

Banham Luck! said...

So who won the standoff? She looks pretty tough!

Amy said...

What a cutie! I love when they are so tiny but so stubborn. You just have to stop and laugh at them sometimes! When are we going to hang out?