Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Widgets

Just found out what a widget is!!! I changed my background on my blog and it asked if I wanted to delete all of my widgets...uh, sure. I no longer have all my friends and family listed on the side. I better just decide on a background picture and leave it. That is too much work to add everyone again. bummer.

8 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Oh that is a bummer! Dang it! Well at least you learned a valueable lesson, thanks for letting us learn from it too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Missy - hey sorry! That bites. I guess while you're adding, you can add our website to your list:

http://web.mac.com/kbnewton

Let's get together soon.

Kenny

Kristi said...

Yeah that does suck, makes me glad that when I do change I don't have many friends and family to put on again!! What time Saturday?

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that my friends list is also gone? I did the same thing!! That's lame, they should warn us amateur bloggers!!

Katie said...

Yeah, I learned that the hard way too. It's pain in the butt adding back everything.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up, thats something I would do.
www.bellblogging.blogspot.com
(I think)
Tasha

sweet pickles said...

Good to know!

Banham Luck! said...

So now how do you change your web page without losing your widgets?
I need a widget expert!!!