
I let the kids pick out what present they would get at the Christmas party this year and this is what Carson picked out.

Ellie picked out a littlest Pet shop knock off. It has a little house and then a brown mommy dog and 3 puppies which I am sure will get lost soon.

My nephew Caleb got a power ranger transformer.

My grandma made all the great grandkids blankets this year. They all loved them. Ellie got a yellow and lime green froggy one (she's in the back) and Carson got a red horse one. Grandma said she made over 30 blankets this past year and started making these in January to make sure they were all finished in time.

Me, Dad, Uncle Doug who lives in the Foxboro Villages, and my momma. I am not sure what I am laughing at. We had Ham, Turkey, stuffing, rolls, and tons of desserts. yummy!

Carson and my cousin Krista's little boy Holden. They are a couple of months apart.

Brynnlee was very specific on what she wanted for her gift. "The white cat at Walmart that meows and comes with a brush for her hair."

The kids played musical chairs and Ellie and my cousin Tammy's son Dylan, who is 8, were the final two. Ellie managed to push him out of the chair and win.
1 comments:
What a fun party and holy cow all those blankets!
We love simpson clue. i gave that to joey for christmas
Post a Comment