Tuesday, December 18, 2007

24 Days of Christmas

Our First attempt at decorating the tree we let the kids do it. Notice how all the ornaments are along the bottom.
We have so many boxes of Christmas decorations!
This year we are doing the 24 days of Christmas. Each day we talk about something Christmas related. Above we talked about the reindeers and then made some out of pears, celery sticks, raisins, and cherries...the kids wouldn't eat them though.
Candy cane Candle holder.
Fun Foam Christmas Tree

10 comments:

Kristi said...

What a fun idea, I love it!! Youare such a fun mom! Now, when am I ever going to see you again???

Sherice Angell said...

Hello! I just set it up! I see you are working for JetBlue....

Tara G. said...

You are such a fun and creative mom! What a fun tradition and something Carson and Ellie will remember forever. So...when are you coming to visit us???

Erin said...

Wow, you have tons of Christmas decorations!!! I have one, yes, you read that right, ONE (small) box of Christmas decorations and it's all for the tree. I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to buy decorations that will only be seen for one month a year. Yeah, you can call me a scrouge or cheap or whatever. I love your 24 days of Christmas idea. I bet your kids just love it!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love that you are doing that with your kids. I think the pears are cute. How do you come up with those things?

Staci said...

love the reindeer pear. you are too crafty and i look forward to making the family game next year. i hope i don't forget?

Heather Jones said...

Look at how fun you are that is such a cy=ute idea we will have to do it next year!!! Love the letters to santa you have good kids mine asked for way tooo much!!!

Staci said...

cheesecake factory jan. 3 at 5pm. hope to see you there.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

How fun! I love that tradition! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Missy - I love the first picture. It is so true that the kids do that. Plus they always put them in the same place. At least your ornaments turned out to be all over! We need to get together.