Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends to do the same on their blog pages...



Thank you so much for tagging me Erin...I can never thank you enough!



1. Best thing you cooked last week? Did I even cook last week? I must have done something, but I really can't remember what I cooked.



2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I think I would go to Australia and do an outback tour, if I were to pick someone today I would choose Allen, but that changes pretty often :)



3. When was the last time you cried? The last time I cried was on Saturday. It has been an emotional year for me, usually I don't cry too often.



4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago I was going to school, working at Hunter High School, trying to have a long distance realationship with Allen while he was working at Jackson Hole.



5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago: Five years ago I was enjoying life with my little boy Carson while daddy went to school and worked. Carson was about 14 months old and loved everything with wheels. Life seemed so much simpler then.



6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago: One year ago I was working in the Primary and loving every second of it. I wasn't working, and Carson was going to Preschool 3 times a week, so Ellie and I would have a lot of Mommy and Me time.



7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: Playing on the computer, reading a good book, spending time with my kids (when they are being sweet), Having Allen take me on dates, cuddling, scrapbooking/card making, and anything else crafty.



8. Five favorite foods: Casita Burritos, Red Robin's Seafood Pasta, My mom's lasagna, Does Dr. Pepper count as a food, because I can't live without it. I love coconut cream pies from Marie Callendars.



9. Five places you've been: Orlando, San Diego, Anaheim, Price, St. george....isn't that sad?



10. Five Favorite Memories: Seeing Allen at the airport when he came home from his mission, our last family vacation with my sister Brenda-we went to Orlando and she was so funny and cute, watching my kids take their first steps, Ellie telling me that she would rather work as a mom than a dad because she loves to clean the house, anything to do with my Senior year of high school-sports, boys, friends.

So I guess I will now tag Tara because she is my sister and I love her, Kristi (so she knows I am not bitter about her blowing me off again :) Meagan because I know she has nothing better to do, and my Jetblue buddy Heather. Kristi and Meagan...I am just joking about my comments, I hope you know I love ya both!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I know these things seem like a lot of work when you have to write them but is sure is a lot of fun to read them and get to know people better. I enjoyed it thanks!

Erin said...

It was so much fun to get to know you better! Thanks for doing it! I don't see my name anymore on your "My Family and Friends" list. Have I been demoted as a friend because I tagged you? I think I'm going to cry! :(

Meagan said...

Nothing better to do? Is this because I only have one kid? just because I have one kid, doesn't mean I Have NOTHING to do.. Today, I'm making 2 baby blankets, cleaning, cooking and taking YOUR daughter to dance.. How is that for nothing to do?

Kristi said...

I am just sitting here laughing right now, you crack me up!! And again, it was BJ, he is a very bad message taker!!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Cute stuff chica, I loved learning more about you. Very funny, oh and I love the "Big AL" picture off to the side also!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie Miller said...

I love these tags! It's so fun to get to know people better. Thanks for sharing everything.