I could never stand there and wait for them to do that. It looked like it hurt. Crazy! So did you do it next? Remember that time he tasered me at Bunco! Okay, maybe he didn't actually do it but I thought he did.
Allen! You are nuts! I couln't figure out what in the world the video was about (I should have read the headline) until the shooter said, "taser, taser". Good to see protical when tasing each other.
LOL! I had heard once that tasering is a requirement during training? Wow, Allen that sure takes a lot of guts to stand there. The anticipation would kill me.
14 comments:
Ouch! Did he volunteer for that? He's crazy!!!
Is that how he qualified for officer of the year?!?!? LOL...guys will do the strangest things and get a really big kid out of them.
I could never stand there and wait for them to do that. It looked like it hurt. Crazy! So did you do it next? Remember that time he tasered me at Bunco! Okay, maybe he didn't actually do it but I thought he did.
I laughed so hard! OMG! That is so funny - he sure is brave!
he just stood there and let some one do that to him, he is either brave or stupid, i'm not sure which.
I saw cops doing that on the news. Good job Allen...brave man. The waiting for it to happen must have been brutal.
OMG!! I was holding my breath the whole time, that freaked me out, he is crazy!!!
HOLY COW!! That is crazy. Tough cookie though.
what a hunk. we could all learn a thing or two about bravery from him.
Allen! You are nuts! I couln't figure out what in the world the video was about (I should have read the headline) until the shooter said, "taser, taser". Good to see protical when tasing each other.
Good thing they didn't do it to him on his birthday! Did he get our card? I hope so. Love you! T
CRAZY! But I'm not surprised Allen would volunteer, does he get an extra large Christmas bonus?
LOL! I had heard once that tasering is a requirement during training? Wow, Allen that sure takes a lot of guts to stand there. The anticipation would kill me.
that is so crazy there is no way I could do that I would be freaking out!!!
Post a Comment