Allen's 29th Birthday was yesterday, but we both had to work, so we celebrated on Monday. We finally went to the Mandarin in Bountiful which a ton of people have been telling us to go to. No one every mentioned not to take the kids with us. They have champagne glasses on the tables and real china. Allen was on edge all night because Ellie is such an uncoordinated girl. Everytime she would take a drink of water she would either put half the bottom of the glass on the plate and the other on the table or half on the table and half off the table. It was pretty good. We love Chinese food.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Allen! I love that place, but it has been years since I have been there, pre Brayden infact so that tell you how long. Hope all is well with you and your family. Talk to you soon.
Happy Birthday ya old goat! ;) LOL We hope all your birthday wishes come true!
happy birthday Allen!! I was not all that impressed with the Mandarin, maybe it was because people talked it up so much.
Happy Birthday Allen! I can't believe we're all going to be 29 this year. Crazy! Hope you had a good one.
Hey guys, it was so good to bump into you last night! Let's get together soon! Oh and since today is the big BYU vs UTAH game....we say, GO COUGARS!!!
Happy birthday Allen!!My favorite place I love it Ky's just asked if we could go soon!!! You have to got the zesty orange peel shrimp!!!
The honey Walnut Shrimp! Al I love that picture of you!
Post a Comment