Yes friends and family...I am still alive, just super busy and our home computer just started working again. I just wanted to quickly post our Halloween Pictures...only 10 days behind schedule. I feel like I have not visited any of your blogs lately, so I will try my best this next week to get around to everyones. Ellie's dance studio had a Halloween carnival and they got to perform. I really hope Ellie doesn't get my fear of being put in the spotlight. So far she has done really good and follows everything that her teacher Ms. Mo does. She loves Ms. Mo! This year Carson was a Red Ninja.

My plan this year was to have our family dress up as Cowboys and Indians. 25% of us participated!

Doesn't he look awesome! He will no longer let me pick out his costumes, just another clue that he is growing up so fast.

Our ward did another Trunk or Treat this year and our trunk won a prize...pretty sad considering we just threw it together in about 5 minutes. Not many others decorated their cars.

My plan this year was to have our family dress up as Cowboys and Indians. 25% of us participated!

Doesn't he look awesome! He will no longer let me pick out his costumes, just another clue that he is growing up so fast.

Our ward did another Trunk or Treat this year and our trunk won a prize...pretty sad considering we just threw it together in about 5 minutes. Not many others decorated their cars.
7 comments:
Missy, you finally updated!!! Ellie & Carson are so cute and getting so big! I am so glad to see you are still alive and sounds liek yoaure doign good! I miss you hopefully I will talk to you again sometime soon!
Nice to see your back in the blogging world. I love Ellie...she is so stinkin' cute.
THANK GOODNESS YOU FINALLY BLOGGED!!! hehe.. Love that you won the Trunk or Treat contest!! YOu are so creative!!
hurray! i am so glad you are still with us. ellie was so stinkin cute as an indian! where did you get her costume? i think next year my girls will be byu cheerleaders and the boys will be byu football players.
I'm glad you are still here, Love trunk or treat, cute kids
Love the new layout! I've wanted to see the kid's Halloween costumes too. Two for one! They look so cute.
They look so cute in their costumes we were sad we did not make it to that. Thank you for letting Ken's play the other day she loved it!! Also I have a question for my sis about jet blue so I will call you!!
Post a Comment