Monday, October 15, 2007

San Diego





After our first free flights out to San Diego my mom said that Jetblue was going to start wishing they had never hired me. I am one of the employees that will take advantage of the flight benefits. I told her that I needed to make sure I was telling all the customers the right information, so I had to take a trip and see what it was all about. he he. We had so much fun! The kids have been wanting to go to the beach for a long time and we were finally able to take them. I think I am really going to enjoy this job.

23 comments:

Kristi said...

Fun, fun, fun Missy!! I love family vacations! I bet you are loving the perks of the job. You need to call me when so we can plan a get together sometime soon, we miss you guys!!

ishybeanie said...

take full advantage of it. My dad works for skywest and we went all over the place, it is so fun.

Staci said...

good for you! i wish i had a cushy job like that. i love traveling but with 4 kids airplane rides become a thing of the past. it's all about the van now. rats!

Erin said...

Lucky you!! Are there discounts for friends...hehehe??? Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Meagan said...

Yeah I"m glad that you FINALLY posted your pictures!! I'm glad that you guys had a great time!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for free flights! Glad you had such a good time! What a fun first free trip :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for free flights! Glad you had such a good time! What a fun first free trip :)

Tara G. said...

What a cute family! So glad you posted pictures and that you guys have fun.

Heather Jones said...

I am glad you guys got to get away I would be taking full advantage of free flights!! YOU EARNED IT BABY!!!Love all the pictures!!

Sharon said...

So when are you coming to Michigan? We can't wait to see you. No pressure....

Anonymous said...

Missy, don't you just love San Diego? We just got back a few weeks ago. My cousin works for Jet Blue also and loves it. We need to get together sometime. I miss you guys!!

Nora Mair said...

So much fun! I bet you had a great time. I love the beach!

Miles and Bex said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you guys. Now start planning your vacation up to beautiful Alaska. I am glad you guys had so much fun.

nathansara said...

Hey there,
Love the blog and your family is so cute. It's been a long time since High School, but sounds like you guys are doing really well. My Husband's Aunt works for Jet Blue and LOVES IT. She has traveled to so many places. Enjoy the benefits. Take care.

Sara (Dayton) Farrer

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you are taking advantage of the flight benefits! You are such a cute family. Love the pictures!

Bobbie said...

Looks like you had fun. If I could live anywhere it would be Sand Diego! I love it!!!

Tricia L said...

How fun!! I need to do that soon! How was the weather there?

Veronica said...

Like I always tell Megan, Cody needs to get a job working for an airline so we can fly too! Looks like an awesome vacation!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Hey I did the work for Jetblue thing too. We flew to Cali a few times, went to Disneyland twice. We loved flying for free. I hope you guys enjoy it! Congrats on the new job!

Tara G. said...

Hey Slacker, are you ever going to update this blog?

Guinevere said...

What a fun trip. Looks like a ton of fun. The kids look like you couldn't wipe their smiles off even if you tried really hard.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Ok girlfriend...don't tell me you are too busy out traveling the world to update this blog. We are dying to know what adventures you guys are up to these days!

Erin said...

Missy, I "tagged" you today, so now you have a reason to update this thing! We're all waiting! :0)