I guess the absence of their mother is getting to Carson and Ellie. Last week I was just falling asleep (around 2:00 a.m.) and I heard the front door open. I was kind of in and out of sleep, so I yelled,"Someone's here! The front door is open!" Allen goes jumping out of bed and running down the hallway to the front door. Ellie had woken up and walked outside and was looking for me. I am not sure if she was sleep walking or if she was awake. Then she started seeing mice everywhere, she said that when she opened the door a lot of them came in....what?!?! When Allen went running out there he had no idea if someone was breaking into our house or if someone was kidnapping Ellie or what. A couple of nights later I came home and we had a nice new chain on our front door, it is up there pretty high too.
Ellie started Preschool today. They started later because her teacher had a baby in August and Ellie had to tell everyone that when they asked about school. She had absolutely no problems walking in. She took off her backpack, showed her teacher it, and then hung it up and went on to start playing. I asked her after school how it was and she said it was good, they just played the whole time. 
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
The Night Walker starts Preschool
Posted by Missy at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Ellie is getting so big! That story about her is hilarious! Hope all is well with you guys!
Ellie is getting so big! She looks so excited to go to school! Maybe put up a fake mouse trap to catch those imaginary mice running around!!:)
That is scary that she would go outside. My brother did that when he was little, he went out in his whity tighties, my neighbor brought him home after he had went and knocked on their door. Ellie looks so cute for her first day of school.
That is so scary about her sleep walking! Hope you have no more episodes. She looks so cute!
That is kind of a scary little story! Good thing you are almost done with the working nights. She looks so cute and grown up on her first day of preschool!
That is so scary! Good thing you heard her. She looks so grown up in the picture.
i can't believe she's going to preschool. what did michelle have? a boy or girl? i want to send her something. she's super cute.
We have had that happen to us, but Miles was up in the playroom. I woke up and when to the bathroom. I noticed that the playroom light was on so I went up to turn in off. I guess I was looking at the stairs on the way up, cause by the time I got to the top of the stairs the light was off. I thought that was weird.(but I was half asleep) So I opened the door and Miles was just standing there in the dark. I screamed, it scared me so bad. I asked him what he was doing, he said he couldn't sleep and wanted to play. He turned off the light so I would make him so to bed. What a funny boy!
That would totally freak me out! Good job dad for getting a lock.
Love school
Is that a bruise on her leg?
That is too scary good thing you heard her!! she looks darling!! have fun on your little trip!!
Post a Comment