The last 2 and a half weeks have been a blur to me. I started working full-time and the lack of sleep is getting to me. I leave for work at 3:15 p.m. and get home usually around 12:30 and asleep by 1:00 a.m. Carson is up and ready to go by 7:00 a.m. If you know me very well you know that I require a ton of sleep. Allen has been awesome with helping with the kids and house work. I hope it will be worth it when it is all over with. This is the last week of full time and then the next two weeks after that are only 24 hours a week. yippee!!!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
you will have to let me know if you like your job, i need to do something like that here.
I am so glad you decided to do it!!! You will love it once you are done with training. Plus you can come up and see us now! You and Meagan should come up and play!
You're a trooper!! I'm glad you're almost done with the full time, I don't know if I could make it through the full time. And think of all the fun times you will have once you can fly for free!! I'm jealous!
I know what you mean about the sleeping, I require a lot too. Just think how nice it will be to fly wherever you want to..(hint,hint :) )
Oh my gosh! I don't know how you're doing that. I hope the job works out! Where are you working?
It will all be worth it when you are flying all over for free like everyone else around this place!!! I don't know if I could make it threw training like that but, what great benifits!! Call if you need help really I am serious!!!
Wow that sounds rough. I require a lot of sleep myself so I totally feel your pain. Iam glad to hear that it is almost over, hang in there :)
YEah for a new job! You can make it!
Wow, I got worn out just reading that! I don't know how you do it, but it's good that you'll be going down to part time soon. Good luck with all that!
Sounds exhausting. Bet your focusing on the flight benefits! It was fun eating pie with you! Happy Birthday Carson.
hang in there. it will definitely be worth it. miss you tons.
Post a Comment