You have to pause the music below to hear what we are saying. Enjoy!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
For Mom and Tara and everyone else!
Posted by Missy at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have to pause the music below to hear what we are saying. Enjoy!
Posted by Missy at 12:56 PM
9 comments:
I love the theme song!! That's pretty funny. Can you believe you have a 6 year old?? I hope Allen gave you your cards today. I hope I got you all of them!
Mom and Tara here. Thanks for sharing that with us! We miss you all and hope Carson had a great birthday party. He looks so cute and big. Looked like a fun and creative party!
Love the Mt.Dew on the counter. Reminds me of our little bet we had. What a fun B-Day party. Good idea to dig for fossils! Fun times.
I can't believe he is six. I forget Carson is a kid and not a little toddler! What a fun party!
Sharon
So...your kids are soooo dang cute! GO JETBLUE!! YAY!
What a fun party you are so creative to hide bones!! I love the song you put on that is so funny!! How do you put music on these things? Happy Birthday Carson!!! How is the Job going? Ken's loved that Ellie was at dance on Monday.
You are hilarious!! Love the song you put to it, that makes me laugh!
Kids are so funny and cute! Happy Birthday Carson, it sounds like you had a great party.
i hope carson had a great birthday.the slide show is very cute.- Kennidy
Post a Comment