You are so creative! What a fun birthday for your little guy! I bet the kids loved playing and digging up bones in the dirt!
what a fun idea for a birthday!! I bet the kids loved it...especially the digging up bones part!! Happy Birthday Carson!
Cool slide show. You and Erin are too smart for these blogs! I might be stealing this idea from you two! Annie
Way cute slide show!! Thanks for inviting the kids they had so much fun! Happy Birthday Carson!!
what a cute birthday party idea, i would steal the idea if my kids were young enough. Happy Birthday Carson.
What a creative idea to search for fossils! I bet the kids had so much fun. You are such a creative mommy good job!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are so creative! What a fun birthday for your little guy! I bet the kids loved playing and digging up bones in the dirt!
what a fun idea for a birthday!! I bet the kids loved it...especially the digging up bones part!! Happy Birthday Carson!
Cool slide show. You and Erin are too smart for these blogs! I might be stealing this idea from you two! Annie
Way cute slide show!! Thanks for inviting the kids they had so much fun! Happy Birthday Carson!!
what a cute birthday party idea, i would steal the idea if my kids were young enough. Happy Birthday Carson.
What a creative idea to search for fossils! I bet the kids had so much fun. You are such a creative mommy good job!
Post a Comment