Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Allen and Ellie

Yesterday I was in the living room and I heard Allen and Ellie in Ellie's room "discussing" something. Allen came walking out with a green pair of pants and a pink and white striped shirt. He held them up to me and asked "Do these match?" I told him no and he turned around and went back into Ellie's room.

Allen: "You are right Ellie, they don't match."

Ellie: "See, I told ya!"

10 comments:

Kristi said...

I want a picture fo that outrfit!! That is too funny!!

Erin said...

Ha ha! That made me laugh and I needed a good laugh today. :)

Sharon said...

You have to love those Ackerson color blind genes!

ishybeanie said...

guys have no clue. thanks for the laugh.

Meagan said...

I LOVE that Ellie is teaching Allen what matches!! hehe

Ute Family said...

That is hilarious. I know that will be Jake and Lydia in 2 years. That's great...thanks for sharing.

Heather Jones said...

THAT IS SO DANG CUTE i CAN HEAR IT NOW!!! I BET SHE WAS SO PROUD OF HERSELF. BY THE WAY HOW DO PEOPLE GET MUSIC ON THE BLOG ?

Miles and Bex said...

Too funny! Ellie is so cute.

Staci said...

you look just like your sister. i thought it was you at first glance. does carson love kindergarten. he looks so handsome! i miss you guys.

Heather said...

Hey, Missy!
It's me -- your JetBlue training buddy! That is such a funny story. And, I think it's so cool that you have music on your blog! Your blog is totally pimped out! See you in a few hours.