Saturday, August 04, 2007

This, That, and the other!

Just doing a little catch up from last month, our modem broke down last week, but it is working now.

The kids wanted to go camping one night, so I suggested just the back yard. The Meyersons invited us over to roast marshmellows over there firepit. We had lots of fun! Then the kids and Allen headed out to the backyard (I wake up too much during the night to use the bathroom, so I stayed inside...in my nice comfy bed). Around 2:00 a.m. I heard loud wind and all our patio furniture went screeching across the deck. About 2 minutes later the door flung open and here came Allen, Carson and a sleeping Ellie. Between dogs barking, fireworks going off and the wind blowing the tent, Carson and Allen couldn't sleep, Ellie could've slept through the entire thing, but they were nice enough to bring her in too.

Our friends the Meyersons.

Ellie and Makinley...since they have moved Ellie has been pretty good about not being too sad. They loved making a mess at our house.

Each month our ward does a card swap, this was my birthday card for last month. I know I am really late at posting, but oh well.

0 comments: