
Ellie loves her KFC!
The gang in mom and dad's trailer.
If you look closely you can see Ellie in that huge helmet, next to her is my niece Brynnlee. 
This was the strangest thing I had seen in a long time. Allen took the kids for a long ride on the 4 wheeler and when they pulled back up to camp Ellie was fast asleep on Allen's leg...how many kids can do that? I can't get her to take a nap at home, maybe I will just need to take her for a spin around the block on a 4 wheeler.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Rockport
Posted by Missy at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I loved reading all of your new posts! I'm sad I won't be at the reunion too. You'll have to post lots of pictures so I can see what I missed! I'm actually planning to make a video for the reunion blog of pictures people take, so if you take some, send them my way!! :) Thanks!
Don't you wish you could fall asleep that easy!!
Post a Comment