
My parents had such a good time with the kids the week before at Rockport that they invited them up again the next week. We had gone to a birthday party for a little neighbor and had made these awesome hats and Ellie just insisted on wearing hers. 
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Round 2 of Rockport
Posted by Missy at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun and staying busy! We need to get together again before school starts. Call or email me or something and lets plan it!!
ps. I love Ellies's hat, she is so cute!
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for posting! I feel like I see you guys all the time because of you blog, keep it up!
Sharon
Cute pictures! I bet the kids had so much fun with your parents. Hopefully you got a nice break too! Cute card. I might just copy it! i love the picture of Ellie and the KFC chicken. Her hair is getting so long.
Oh how I love Ellie...with my new awsome calling in Nursery, I get to know Ellie now.
I started my blog because Meagan told me that she had one and I wanted to be just like her ;) Hope you don't mind that I've been peeking in on yours for a couple months now!!!
It is good to see you blogging again! I love the card you made. Too bad I was in TX last month so I had to miss it. I will be there this month though! Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun!
Ellie looks so dang cute in her hat!! I have though about camping in the back yard but never done it with the kids yet. That is funny they all came in, I hate how windy it always is out here.
Post a Comment