Tuesday, August 07, 2007

stitches

The kids helped me take these pictures since they are on my leg that was kind of awkward to photograph. We were being very csi-y with the ruler. I love being covered with moles and freckles, especially the ones that poke out a little. Over the last year I have had 4 mysterious moles removed and so far none are cancerous...yeah me!



6 comments:

Erin said...

Ouch! That looks painful! The most stitches I've ever has is 2 and I don't even remember them because I was only 3 years old. Your kids did a great job with the pics.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Those are huge cuts they gave you! Gosh did it just hurt? Glad you got them out.
Love you got ot play CSI together!

Kristi said...

Ouch!! That is all I have to say!

Veronica said...

Woo hoo! Sexy legs!!

Tara G. said...

Gross! I wonder if mine are cancerous!? Gotta love all our moles and freckles! I'm going to copy your playlist thing.

Meagan said...

Meagan was here!!