Well, my little boy started kindergarten today. Last night daddy gave him a special blessing, so this morning I woke up and both the kids were sleeping, so I quickly jumped in the shower. After that I went to wake up Carson and I was pleasantly surprised to find him awake already and dressing. He was so excited to go, he hardly ate any breakfast. I can't believe I have a kindergartener! 

Monday, August 27, 2007
First Day of Kindergarten!
Posted by Missy at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
so stinkin cute!
what a cute kindergartener, it looks like you got in to wasatch peak.
Aahh!! I cant' believe they are in school now!! Brayden starts tomorrow and I am freaking out! I am so stressed about getting him there on time etc... Well he looks good and enjoy your hours while he is in school!!
Wow! I can't believe Carson is old enough to start school! That must be such a strange feeling. I'm sure that before I know it Bryson will be starting school. I'd better enjoy him being little while I still can!
That makes me want to cry! Are you doing okay with it? Was he nervous this morning? Email me! Love you guys, I wish I could give Carson a big hug and kiss.
So cute. Did you cry? I'm sure I will. It's true when they say they grow so fast.
You have a kid in school? Where has the time gone. He looks so grown up. You would be so proud of him in primary on SUnday he knew the answers!
Just wait next year you'll enjoy it more. This year he will be gone for a short time that you really can't get anything done while he is at school. And that first month is very hard to see your baby grow up and not need you as much! But don't worry it all works out in the end!
Carson looked so handsome on his first day of school. Teagan will just love the pictures of him. She still talks about the kiss. It must have been one good kiss.
He looks so handsome standing by the stairs, you can tell he is proud to be going to school! It sounds like you handled it really well, good job mom!
I just got my package! That is one hot tank top. I can not wait to put it on for when miles gets home from work. It will give him a good laugh. Thanks. It's awesome
Look how handsome he is I wish Kylie was going to school there with him!! We don't start till sept. 6!!! Did you handle him going ok cause I am so worried about the bus.
How cute and grown up! Did you cry??
Glad I found this blog today. Enjoyed the read and the photos.
Here comes an invitation to visit my blog--this week if possible--as my "Spotlight the Youth" contest ends Friday, and lots of votes are needed to make it work. So please spread the word.
Thanks so much.
Post a Comment