I can't believe that Allen and I have been done with High school for 10 years now. A couple of Saturdays ago we had our reunion. We had so much fun!! During the day they had a picnic and games at the West Valley Park. Allen and Carson took 2nd place in the 3 legged race. Allen pretty much dragged him to whole way. Then the moms got to take a turn and I thought I would be nice and take it slow with Carson. He started yelling at me telling me I was going too slow and that we were losing! Very competitive for a 5 year old...wonder who he gets that from? Then we had a wife gives the husband a piggy back ride. I thought I was going to die trying to carry Allen. We didn't win that race. That evening we met about 30 people at Red Robin in the Valley Fair mall for dinner. It was so yummy! I didn't eat very much because I wanted to save some for lunch the next day, but before I knew it Allen had finished my plate for me. Then they had a dance and dessert bar at the high school gym. I haven't been in there for 10 years and it brought back so many memories...the strange smell is still present. They handed out awards and Allen and I won the high school sweet hearts award. My friend Erin put together a reunion slide show. If you want to see it, just click on the Mother of all Reunions link on the side.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you like that I put you and Allen in the limo at the end of the slideshow? I wanted the slideshow to end with the cutest couple there. :)
Wow, that is a long time. My 10 year is next year. I watched the slideshow and my friend was in it. Did you know Andrew "Drew" Nelson? We worked together before I quit to be a mom. What a small world.
How fun! I didn't know y'all went to HS together and were in the same class!
Post a Comment