
Me and my Ellie getting ready for the train ride to start.
I don't think I have one picture of my dad not making a goofy face. He has always made silly faces and I don't think he even knows how to smile normally for a picture anymore. 
Photogenic Ellie
My Carson looked so tall and grown up at the zoo. He was so sweet with Ellie, holding her hand and telling her to stay close to him in the bat exhibit so she wouldn't get scared or stolen. 
I did manage to take one picture of an animal.
We finally got around to visiting the zoo yesterday. Ellie and Carson both kept asking about the White Alligator (we had skipped it coming in, so we had to wait until the end to finally see it). All Ellie wanted to see was the darn white alligator and when we finally found it she wouldn't even go near it. We then went to a show and the people asked all the kids what their favorite animals were and Ellie's hand shot up and she said the alligators were her favorite. Go figure!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
The Zoo!
Posted by Missy at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How fun! We're hopefully headed to the zoo next week! Did you have fun at the reunion?
The zoo is so much fun, although Lydia has no idea what's going on yet. Ellie is such a cutie!!!
Cute pics! Carson does look way grown up, looks like lots of fun!
Lucky! I wish we could have gone with you. I agree, dad doesn't know how to really smile. What a goof ball!
I'm glad you guys had fun at the zoo!! And I'm glad Ellie loved the white alligator!! that was my favorite animal as well!!:)
Sounds like fun! We have a zoo pass but it's worthless right now since walking is such a chore. Maybe this fall we should get some people together and go.
Hi Missy! Your blog is so cute. Your little Carson looks just like Allan! You can peak at my blog anytime. I hope you don't mind, I attached your to mine to I can keep track of you. Annie
I still need to take the kids there maybe when it cools down in sept!!! If you have a pass we should take the kids together!!
Post a Comment