Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tag...You're it!




What a fun idea this is...Staci, my best friend on Longleaf, tagged me, so now it is my turn to tag BECKY and TARA! Just copy and paste the questions to your blog, answer them and then tag two others...have fun!

What were you doing ten years ago? I was just graduating from Granger High School and getting ready to go to the SLCC and start working at Hunter High School. Yep, my 10 year reunion is this year!

What were you doing one year ago? Nothing too exciting. Being a mom and watching Allen put in our fence!

Five Snacks You Enjoy: Raisinets mixed with popcorn, donuts, churros, Mt. dew...it would be Dr. Pepper, but I stopped drinking the hard stuff.

Five Songs You Know All The Words To: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, Popcorn Popping on the apricot tree, S.O.S. by Rihanna, Rockin' the Suburbs from Over the Hedge Soundtrack. Pretty sad..I know.

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire: Pay off loans and Credit Cards, Buy a SUV, Take my kids to Disneyland, buy new furniture, and put the rest away for a rainy day.

Five Things You Like Doing: sleeping, scrapbooking, surfing the web, being with my family, shopping.

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again: two different colored socks at the same time, Those really ugly stone washed pants I wore in 4th grade, my sister and I had matching orange and yellow snow suits, ugh, stirrup pants (my legs were way too long to wear those in the first place), and I don't think I would ever wear a side pony tail again.

Five Favorite Toys: My computer, dvd player, camera, I don't have many toys.

5 comments:

Staci said...

i tagged you because you are always good about responding. that's just one reason why you're my bf on longleaf. love the mountain dew comment!

Kristi said...

Do you know something about Dr Pepper that I don't, should I switch?!?! Cute pic of you and Ellie, I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Erin said...

Are you guys planning to go to the reunion? I hope so because we are...well for sure the day part and maybe the night part. Let me know! I love the new pics and video!

Tara G. said...

What a cute idea! I almost cried when I saw Ellie's video. I wish I could've been there.

Miles and Bex said...

So you switched over to Mt. Dew! I knew you would see the light. Love Ellie's dance video. To cute.