Sunday, June 17, 2007

Busy Week




Thursday I went in and had a wisdom tooth and a molar removed and I have been pretty drugged up since then and I have missed out on a few things. Friday was our 7th year anniversary and sadly I wasn't coherant enough to do anything. I hope this week we can do something. Saturday my mom had a Father's day dinner for all the dad's in our family and she forgot that I just had a few teeth removed. While the rest of the family ate New York Steaks, corn on the cob, and a bunch of other yummy food I swallowed down backed beans and watermelon. It was so sad. Today I was just sore all day and just layed around with ice packs on my face. This post may not make a lot of sense...still a lot of drugs in my system, sorry in advance.

13 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Congrats on the anniversary it was our seven years also they say it is all down hill from now I guess we will see huh!!! If you need me to take ellie kens would love it so let me know if you need help !!!

Erin said...

Sorry about your teeth, but congrats on your 7 year anniversary. I was looking at your picture trying to remember why I didn't attend and remembered that you got married while I was on my mission. My sister did the same thing. I hope you're feeling better!

Miles and Bex said...

Congrats on 7 years. Sorry about the teeth. But you've got to love the pain pills!

ishybeanie said...

what a cute couple, congrats on seven years. as for heathers comment about going down hill, i would disagree i think it just gets better.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't know you got married before me! Sorry about your teeth, gosh that sucks!

Sharon said...

I can't believe its been seven years, it doesn't seem that long ago. Your wedding was such a fun day, I remember all the chocolate dipped strawberrys and all the left overs! I hope your mouth starts feeling better.

Kristi said...

Congrats!! Love the picture. Sorry your aren't feeling well, wish I was closer to help. Enjoy the pills!!

Meagan said...

Congrats on the Anniversary.. sorry about your mouth, I hope that it gets feeling better.. We loved playing with you guys today!!

Tara G. said...

At least the surgery is over with now! Congrats on your anniversary, I really can't believe it's been 7 years. Totally laughing about mom's dinner for everyone. At least it didn't happen over Mother's Day.

Staci said...

your sister has a point about father's day dinner instead of mothers day. and 7 years is quite the accomplishment. it doesn't get worse and i'm pretty sure she was kidding. it all depends on your attitude and what you bring to the table. congratulations. sorry about your teeth...some bf i am.

Nora Mair said...

Hope you are feeling better. Yea on 7 years. We love reading your blog!

Erin said...

Hey Allen & Missy, I just wanted to let you know that I just created a blog for our 10-year reunion. You can find it at: http://www.granger97reunion.blogspot.com/ I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, for you to email me what you've been up to the last 10-years so we can get some posts on it. Also, I added a link to your blog on it. I hope that's okay. If not let me know. Thanks, Erin

Tara G. said...

Are you ever going to update this thing? I am more on top of mine than you are lately, that's sad!
Love you! T