

Friday we spent the day at Lagoon for a Dance Competition for Ellie...I know she is only 3, but it gave us an excuse to go and play the rest of the day there. She performed at around 11:00 a.m. and I was so proud of her. I was worried that she wouldn't even go out on the stage, but she did the entire dance and watched Miss Mo, her teacher, the entire time. I am still amazed at how well she did.
My parents came up with Chad's kids and we just bought tickets for the kids to do all the rides. I think we would've stayed longer than 5:00 p.m., but I have been sick all week and I just wanted to go home and get back in bed. Carson is still asking me if I remember what the best day of his life was, how could I forget? It was only 2 days ago.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
More Lagoon pictures
Posted by Missy at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aaaahhhhh, Ellie is so dang cute! I can't wait until Hailey can start doing that stuff!
Missy she was so dang cute it made me sad I did not put ken's in with them. I am glad you had fun at lagoon. I got it from my kids for not staying!!!!
aren;t those girls so stinking cute when they dance!
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment