Sunday evening we went up to the Ackerson's Cabin in Woodland for a barbeque with the family. We also celebrated Papa Chuck's 60th birthday and Grandma Allen's birthday. It was fun to see the family that we don't get to visit with too often. Carson had spent all day Saturday outside playing and I think he had heat stroke because before we left for the cabin he had a really high temperature and kept getting cold chills. On the way through Parleys he said he felt like he was going to throw up, luckily we brought a tall cup of water with us and Allen just threw the water out of window and we gave Carson the cup just in time for him to puke in it. The first little while at the cabin he just watched his favorite cabin move, Short Circuit, and layed around for a while.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Number 5 is alive!!! I love Short Circut.
Thanks for posting pictures! I wish I could have jumped on a plane and been there. I can't wait for the wedding so I can see you all and all my grown up neices and nephews! Also, your lawn looks great!
Post a Comment