Carson and his classmates playing their air guitars during their end of the year program. I can't believe that my little boy will be going to Kindergarten in the fall.

Mrs. Nelson is such a great teacher. She awarded each student with a certificate and a candy that represented their personality. Carson received the "Good and Plenty" award because he has plenty of good ideas to share with the class. We often hear him say, "Hey, I know..." is what Mrs. Nelson wrote on the back of his candy. If you have ever talked with Carson you would know that is so true. He use to always say,"hmmm....let me think about this." Carson was able to have both Grandma's, Papa Stan, and Daddy there for the special event. He was so excited to have everyone come and support him.

Mrs. Nelson is such a great teacher. She awarded each student with a certificate and a candy that represented their personality. Carson received the "Good and Plenty" award because he has plenty of good ideas to share with the class. We often hear him say, "Hey, I know..." is what Mrs. Nelson wrote on the back of his candy. If you have ever talked with Carson you would know that is so true. He use to always say,"hmmm....let me think about this." Carson was able to have both Grandma's, Papa Stan, and Daddy there for the special event. He was so excited to have everyone come and support him.

6 comments:
congrats carson, you look so handsome.
I can't believe they will be in Kindergarten either, but I am looking forward to ti!!
That is so cute! She sounds like a wonderful teacher!
Way to go Carson! Taegan is way excited for Kindergarten. I am kinda scared for the day to actually come. Kindergarten is all day here. So we will see how I manage without her.
So fun your pre scool sounds really good!!! Where is it at? That is so fun for the kids I bet they loved getting candy bars.
Congrats carson! Ash loves the picture you gave her, she shows her babies all the time!!
Post a Comment