Looks good!! We get our grass Saturday!! I can't wait!!!
Wow! It looks great! You'll have to invite us over for a backyard barbeque! :)
Yeah! I'm so glad that it is done, now when are you getting your swingset up?:)
How exciting, it looks great, now just wait until you get your first water bill. j/k
Yeah! You have a backyard with grass! Love the picture of Carson in the wheel barrow.Thanks for your help yesterday!
I bet you are so glad that is done!!! It is so nice to look out and see grass instead of dirt huh!!!
Isn't it awesome having grass out there???
Looks great, I wish we would have known so we could of helped!
Looks soooo good! I bet it feels nice to be done with it.
The grass looks good. Sorry we couldn't help :) Thanks again for all the fun scrapbook stuff. Taegan loves Carson picture. She kept kissing it all night long. When she licked it we knew it was time to put it away.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Looks good!! We get our grass Saturday!! I can't wait!!!
Wow! It looks great! You'll have to invite us over for a backyard barbeque! :)
Yeah! I'm so glad that it is done, now when are you getting your swingset up?:)
How exciting, it looks great, now just wait until you get your first water bill. j/k
Yeah! You have a backyard with grass! Love the picture of Carson in the wheel barrow.
Thanks for your help yesterday!
I bet you are so glad that is done!!! It is so nice to look out and see grass instead of dirt huh!!!
Isn't it awesome having grass out there???
Looks great, I wish we would have known so we could of helped!
Looks soooo good! I bet it feels nice to be done with it.
The grass looks good. Sorry we couldn't help :) Thanks again for all the fun scrapbook stuff. Taegan loves Carson picture. She kept kissing it all night long. When she licked it we knew it was time to put it away.
Post a Comment