Baseball Season started last week and Carson has a really cute team. He loves his coach Skee Fox, who lives down the street. The majority of the kids on the team are either in our ward or we work with them at the daycare. It is going to be so much fun this year. The first game Carson played pitcher, 1st base and 2nd base. He did so awesome and even got a couple of kids out! Everytime I would yell out to him and say good job, he would look back at me and yell..."Thanks mom!" How many baseball players do that?

Thumbs up to coach Fox. He is such a little man. Along with baseball season comes a lot of fast food, sunburns, and a lot of trips to the snack bar. Most of his games are at 5:45 p.m. so if any one wants to come watch him play let me know.
4 comments:
baseball is our life and i wouldn't change it for the world. good luck carson
Way to go Carson and! I love this time of year.
Fun!! Brayden starts next month and I am way excited!
That is so fun for him and you guys I can't wait for the sports with jordan!!!
Post a Comment