Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My hairstylists


That's a great shot! I have been making flower bows for Ellie and one morning the kids decided to do my hair for me. This is the final product.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Missy you're gorgeous! Ethan hasn't ever tried to do my hair yet. I'm sure I will get that fun experience when Mylie gets a little bigger! We missed you at pilates!

Miles and Bex said...

Cute Missy! We finally sent off that letter Taegan made for Carson. You will have to let me know what he think about the picture she drew of them getting married.

ishybeanie said...

you don't need me any more you have your own stylist at home:)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love the new look!

Staci said...

you look gorgeous! thanks again for shuttling me around today. it's nice to have neighbors you can count on. thanks again.

Kristi said...

Love it! Way to go on the bows too they look way cute!

Heather Jones said...

You look so darling, now if you go out in public I bet they would be so proud of themselves!!!!