Thursday, April 26, 2007

St. George

We spent a few days down in St. George this week with my parents. We love going down there, especially if we get to stay at the Harmon Condo! The boys went golfing and the girls did some shopping...my mom bought Ellie some ballet shoes and by the next day they were so dirty and they looked like she had had them for a few years. We love going to Fiesta Fun, it is like the old 49th street gallery...if you can remember that, but most of the stuff is outside. Carson loved all the games, especially the bullet bikes.

Ellie is getting pretty good at posing for pictures.
More golfing!
More posing from Ellie.


We love St. George! I wanted to get some pictures of the red rock, but we found this undeveloped area and decided to take a walk before it got taken over by houses.

7 comments:

ishybeanie said...

I love family vacations, lucky you.

Heather Jones said...

Sounds like you had fun on your get away!!! My in laws are buying a house there for retreats I can't wait. Ken's keeps asking about ellie so we need to get them together!!!

Tara G. said...

Lucky! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love it there too.

Kristi said...

Sounds like a good time! I'm glad you had fun, and jealous!! We need to get the kids together sometime.

Miles and Bex said...

I love showing my kids pictures of your kids. They still remember them so well. Taegan still tells everyone about her and Carson kissing. We had the missionaries over and she told them. It was so funny. I am glad that you had fun on your vacation. I love getting away.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Glad to see you guys had a good vacation and you enjoyed yourself.

Amy said...

What a great vacation! I need one of those! I'm glad you had a great time!