Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Activities

After Ellie dumped the purple dye all over herself and Carson I just decided to leave her clothes off. The other picture is for my friend Lori. She takes amazing pictures of just about anything, so I was trying to be creative, but it didn't quite make it. In case you can't tell it is a picture of a cup of egg dye....I know...very creative.


I couldn't believe that both my kids ate the hard boiled eggs. This Ellie eating the entire egg...shell and all. Isn't the shell suppose to put hair on your chest or something?

My handsome boy thought this egg looked like it was smiling...you can't really tell by the picture though.


The Ackersons had an Easter get together on Saturday. We had a BBQ, egg hunt and then had a small party for Ellie and our niece Addie. Grandma made a pink cake for the girls and they each had their own set of candles to blow out.



Addie and Ben enjoying their goodies after the hunt. Addie is Carson' s age and Ben is Ellie's age.

The Birthday girls waiting patiently. Carson sure loves Grandma Christy's cakes, especially the frosting.

Ellie getting spoiled some more. She was very polite and told Grandma, "Thank you for the alecious cake."

6 comments:

ishybeanie said...

thank you for sharing your easter fun. i love to read about everyone.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Sounds like you had a good easter and little Miss Ellie is just loved and spoiled. Like how every girl should be.
Love your creative picture of the egg. I knew what it was.

Heather Jones said...

kids have way too much fun coloring eggs mine were also covered in the die!!!! I love easter!!

Staci said...

loved the egg eating pics! too cute.

and ellie is loved! that cake looks so yummy!

Nora Mair said...

Missy
I love your blog--it's been too long since I've checked it out. Such cute pictures. I finally updated mine--Go NOW! It happens only once in a while you know. I sure wish I had your email address. I can't believe I don't have it. Cute cute cute stuff.
Nora

Kristi said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter! We went to eat ours after and Brayden got so mad because he didn't want us to "ruin" them. I love that Ellie ate the shell, too funny!!