Monday, April 09, 2007

Ellie turns 3!!

Ellie's birthday party and all her little friends.



I made Ellie a Castle Birthday Cake. She loved all the Princesses on the top.


I spent way too much on this Pinata and felt like crying when the kids where wacking the heck out of it. Carson was the final kid to hit it and of course he cracked it open.



Ellie had so many little friends come over for her party. It was so much fun and Ellie got so excited to open all the presents. One of my friends asked if she had ever gotten a present before because she was so thrilled about each one.


7 comments:

Staci said...

you did such a good job on her cake! way to go, mom. m said she was way excited about opening her presents! i love when they get excited. it makes me happy.

ishybeanie said...

wow that is a lot of kids, don't you just love spring birthdays

Amy said...

What a great party you put together! I was so impressed with the cake and the goodie bags! You did a lot of work! Thanks for the fun times!

Tara G. said...

Wow, that pinata looks incredible! You are a super-mom. Did Ellie already have the Barbie we got her? I hope not. She is a pretty, little princess!

Heather Jones said...

very cute party!! It is so fun to wathch the kids get excited it makes it all worth it. Yes I would love to do your eye brows just call me and tell me when!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

That cake looks awesome. Looks like you had a fun party! Way to go mama! Ellie is so cute and she did so good yesterday at dance.

Miles and Bex said...

Fun party! Sad we missed it. But I guess I better get use to it. Miles tells me I need to stop looking at peoples blogs because it makes me sad but happy for all you guys having so much fun.