Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Return!

Today Carson came running inside extremely excited and announced that some kid out front had found our cat. I ran out and sure enough some kid had found our cat. He found her just a few streets. Now that she is inside again all she wants to do is go outside. Yeowling non-stop, and shedding her hair like crazy! I am really not a cat person and it is taking a lot out of me not to "accidently" let her escape again.

5 comments:

ishybeanie said...

Oh thats to bad the cat found his way back, it's amazing what we do for our kids.

Joey and Nettifer said...

I think this is so freaking funny! I can not get over this. I can't believe you found the cat! Thanks for coming over last night, it was so much fun!

Staci said...

i can't believe that! he came back! or was found! holy cow. too funny!

Miles and Bex said...

I knew it!!! Hootsie owl always came back too. At first we hated when she came back but now if she is missing a couple of days we get sad. That's right we love our cat now. I have called you like crazy, you are never home!!!!

Kristi said...

So glad your cat returned! I hope he won't try to kill anyone this time!!