Yesterday the kids and I and our friends Kristi, Brayden, and Ady went to Disney on Ice. It was so much fun! The kids sat there the entire time and were just in awe of everything. Carson did get a little scared when the Incredibles went on the Haunted Mansion ride. It was pretty spooky. I didn't bring my camera, but Kristi took some pictures on her phone, so once I get some from her I will post them.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i always wanted to take my kids there but never did. sounds like fun
everyone just loves those Disney on Ice. I should give it a try. Glad that you had fun. You should send me some vibes so my cat will come home. I just keep thinking of you and your cat.
that sounds like so much fun. we will have to go someday.
Missy-Thanks for dinner last night. I had a lot of fun with everyone. Hopefully we can do it again at Christmas time. Call me and keep in touch!!! Email me a ton and let me know how things are. I will miss you!
Post a Comment