Last week the kids had two different Birthday parties to attend. Taegan Hansen had a Princess party and insisted on inviting Carson, even though he was the only boy. Becky, Taegan's mom, kept trying to get her to invite more boys or not invite any boys. They decided that Carson could be the Prince. Carson didn't like the idea at all, but after some persuasion and promises of a new sword he went. I layed out his suit and was surprised to find he actually put it on, he did refuse to wear the vest and jacket, but the white shirt and slacks were fine by me...I think Taegan liked it too.
I told Carson that the Prince always brings the Princess a flower and Taegan mentioned the week before that she wanted one of my daffodils out front. So Carson picked her one and then rode his horse (his bike) over to the Castle (Hansen's house) for the birthday bash.
There 2nd party was at our little buddy Ethan's house...E.T. I am sad that I didn't grab my camera for this one, but the kids had a blast. He had a firefighter themed party and I felt like I was in nursery at church...so many 2 and 3 year olds running around. I was glad to see so many moms stuck around to help.


6 comments:
That is too stinkin cute!! I love it!
How cute is Carson, I heard about Ethan's party I think Amy is crazy I made my kids wait until they were 5 to have a friend party.
What a smooth guy Missy way to teach him early how to treat a girl. They look too cute. Too bad teagan had to leave we will have some sad kids for awhile!!!
By the way I need you to teach me how do put the links on my blog !!
Way to win the girls heart over carson!
Missy I loved the blog. I will have to print it out for Taegan's journal. We miss you guys a ton. This place is way different then Utah. I just might have to fly back for the summer. We will see.
Post a Comment