We tried getting a picture of all the kids looking at the camera, but they were too concerned that the tractor was leaving without us. too cute. We are expecting a lot of pictures from the Hansen's over the next year, until you come back out for a visit.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Our last outing with the Hansen's
Tractor ride with our friends. From left-Becky Hansen, Brayden Hansen, Ellie, Missy, Annie, Carson, Taegan Hansen, Ashlin and Meagan Meyerson. We went to Wheeler Farm together. The Hansen's flew out to Alaska this morning...we are so sad here at the Ackerson home.
Posted by Missy at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The Hansen's will be missed, I'm glad I already got to say good bye a while ago, It sounds like everyone is taking it hard.
Yeah for wheeler farm! We love it there! So sad you will miss your friend Becky! At least you have a vacation spot now.
Guys don't be to sad. You all have each other still. I don't have anyone!!!! I miss you all!
Post a Comment