Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Ghetto Gang!

I love getting together with old friends! It is like time has not passed and we just pick up were we left off. These friends are from our last ward in the hood in West Valley. We have all moved out except for Karen and Cavett who are buying a house soon. We went to Robintino's in Bountiful, which I couldn't believe Karen agreed to...last time the girls went there she got raw halibut or something gross happened to her fish. We were planning on going to the temple, but no one called ahead and they were closed for cleaning....oops!

That is a winning picture there! I didn't realize Allen was going to take a picture and then at the last minute I made some dorky face...but I am sure whoever reads my blog will think it is super pretty!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yum Robintin's ranch!

ishybeanie said...

You are super pretty mel, you hair is getting so long.

Staci said...

it must be so fun to hang out with old friends. it sucks moving so much. i don't have an old friend crowd. you look gorgeous by the way.