Monday, February 26, 2007
Easter Cards
All of my friends that have blogs are always posting their cute projects, so I thought I should post my latest so I am not left out of the loop. This is my Easter Card that I made for our ward card swap, I think I may use it as an invitation for the Ackerson Easter Get-together in April too. I don't think I have ever had my cards done this early before. I usually wait until the day of and then they don't look so cute. But I am really pleased with these ones.
Posted by Missy at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute, I love it
i love it. that is way cuter than mine...that's why i am so excited to get one! maybe we'll luck out and get 2!
That is really cute and I love the rick rack! I got my cards done too! I am so excited. You just gave me a good idea to have a Easter party with my family! To much fun!
Post a Comment