Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day!

I went to get Ellie out of bed the other day and this is what I saw! She is such a binky girl!

My parent's had a Valentine's Day Party on the 13th, since that was the day that Chad had his kids. When we were younger mom would always do a scavenger hunt and the last place we looked would always have a bunch of treats for us. This year she did it for the grandkids and had games to play with them. The kids loved it! Allen sent me an e-card and then came home with flowers for me and a balloon for Ellie. I asked him why he didn't get anything for Carson and he said,"guys don't give to guys!"



4 comments:

Kristi said...

That is so fun that yrou momd oes that with the grandkids! I can't believe how long Ellie's hair is getting, she is so cute!!

Kristi said...

That is so fun that your mom does that with the grandkids! I can't believe how long Ellie's hair is getting, she is so cute!!

Staci said...

that is hilarious about the guys and gifts thing! i love it. i think that's a way fun idea for valentines. a scavenger hunt. your mom is amazing!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love what Allen said! He is so funny!
Ellie is adorable!